Graduate Program Suite
Nurture young talents to become future leaders to ensure a full leadership pipeline built from ground up
Build an exciting and engaging process to attract and retrain the best young talents
Many companies understand the benefits of attracting and hiring the best graduates however most still fall short in being able to create an application process that engage the best talents. Accendo’s graduate programme suite not only creates an exciting application process for candidates therefore boosting completion rates and employer branding, but also provides employers with an efficient and effecting screening process that still maintains scientific rigour. Seamlessly we automate your process from attraction until final interview therefore minimising human intervention where it is not needed.
Why Accendo's Graduate Suite?
Fun and game based elements that suit the preferences of graduates ensures high completion rates
Our competency measurement model is based on research of over 50,000 graduates ensuring a well validated model
Our automated processes speed up time to hire by 30% and saves cost of up to 50%
Meet The New Generation
Our Journey With Graduates
Quick And Simple Application
- Graduates scan QR code to enter the details and upload CVs
- Minimum Qualifying Questions (MQQ) automatically filter candidates that meet your standards
Online Interactive Assessments
- Gamed-Based Cognitive assessment measure mental horsepower
- Behavioral assessments measure learning ability, behavioral traits and motivation
- Video interview allows record of candidates responses remotely
- Observe non-verbal cues and rate on the spot
- Group and individual activities
- Presentation of business case studies
Accendo's Methodology vs A Typical Process
With Accendo, It Will Be...
Apply, Anytime Anywhere
Candidates can apply through our ‘Simplify’ platform within a few clicks. Also an opportunity for company branding.
Accendo Focuses on the Experience of Graduates & Organization
Getting to Know More Virtually
New Generation of Candidate Assessments
Closer Touchpoint Face-to-Face