You're In Charge
Do you want to play it safe, or do you want to grow?
Director, Strategic Accounts
Drive, Plan and Coordinate all activities of key strategic accounts by working closely with all teams, including the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Commercial Officer, to grow Accendo overseas and to achieve revenue targets
• Achieve revenue targets within the agreed timeframe and standard of quality
• Increase the number of key strategic accounts, by leveraging and fully utilizing Accendo’s key partners, such as SAP, and external subject matter experts (SMEs). This includes growing Accendo’s international presence, with a focus on South East Asia (SEA)
• Monitor, analyse, record and provide recommendations on all client accounts by ensuring CRM systems are constantly updated and provide a monthly status report to the leadership team
• Work closely with all internal Accendo teams, including Marketing, to identify, win and improve accounts,
• Represent the company in the industry and own events
• 9 – 12 years of experience preferably within people/strategy consultancy space, Human Resources or commercial role (Sales, Alliances, Business Development) in a Tier 1 HCM solution
• Preferable to have at least 3-4 years managerial experience
• Experience in selling SAP HCM solutions would be an added value
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field though preferably in Business or Industrial Psychology would be preferred
• An MBA in Sales or Marketing from a Tier 1 institute would be beneficial
• Proficient in English, reading and writing. Proficiency in Malay would be beneficial
• Self-motived and self-driven
• Demonstrated ability to network with C-level
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Team player
Senior Consultant, Customer Insights
Oversees the planning, organization and implementation of multiple initiatives and projects under client insights to support the delivery and sales teams to achieve their targets.
- Support the Head of Client Insights in ensuring that all projects/initiatives are achieved within the agreed timeframe and at the expected standard of quality
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide insights and solutions for client engagements, including engaging with clients directly as and when necessary
- Oversee proposal writing and delivery presentation, including product demonstrations for clients and public forums
- Oversee that the implementation and delivery of projects are achieved at the highest standards, by working closely with the project managers, project team and clients
- Provide guidance and support to client insights consulting team in their respective engagements.
- Contribute to business development and ideation of services/features of the product development, consulting best practices and the organization overall
- 5 – 7 years of experience preferably within people/strategy consultancy space or Human Resources
- Worked/ has experience with HRMS, talent analytic tools, psychometrics and/or HR platforms
- Basic understanding of organizational psychology (competency building, assessment/development center design)
- Project management experience would be an added value
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field though preferably in Business or Industrial Psychology would be preferred
- Proficient in English, reading and writing. Proficiency in Malay would be beneficial.
- Strong team leader and player
- Self-driven and takes initiatives
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving- ability to draw insights using data from multiple sources
- Strong people acumen, including strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge on HR product and services
- Strong business orientation
Project Manager, Professional Services
Oversees the planning, organization and implementation of multiple projects by driving the success of project activities of the internal team, working closely with clients as well as ensuring projects are conducted and delivered within the timeframe and at the expected standard of quality
- Manages project timelines, stakeholders, deliverables, and resources in a structured manner by adopting an analytical and strategic approach in developing and communicating solutions that meet project objectives and stakeholder needs
- Oversee all financial aspects of project delivery, from estimating project cost, resources needed and cost benefit opportunities
- Minimize project challenges by providing guidance, initiatives and solution to entire project team, including sales and consulting team, to ensure project delivery is met
- Provide insights and analyses on improving and advancing project planning and delivery to ensure success of future projects
- Engage regularly with other teams, such as Sales and Client Insights, to provide inputs and recommendations in sales and consultancy activities
- 4-6 years of experience preferably in a project management role
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Proficient in English, reading and writing. Proficiency in Malay would be beneficial
- Financial/Budget Acumen
- Resource Management
- Strong team player
- Self-driven and takes initiatives
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge on HR product and services (Added Advantage)
Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing
Implements and executes SEO initiatives, SEM campaigns, paid advertising runs and more to improve digital presence across various search engine platforms across regions.
- Supporting in the design and development of SEO friendly and user-friendly website and campaigns.
- Generating report on measuring the impacts of SEO initiatives on rankings for senior management.
- Working with cross-functional team to ensure the delivered content and link building compliance with SEO practices.
- Conducting research on keywords and competitors’ website; identifying the opportunity to optimize the content and structure within one’s own organization website.
- Managing Google and social media ad runs and reporting on ad performance
- Increasing key SEM/SEO metrics across target regions
- 2-3 years experience working in Digital Marketing
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics, WordPress, Social Media Campaign Manager and SEO related areas
- Experience in B2B marketing would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field though preferably in Marketing
- Professional certifications in SEM/Digital Marketing related topics would be beneficial
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Content Marketing
- Keyword planning
Content Writer, Marketing
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer for our Marketing team to create content for white papers, e-books, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and more. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include content research, content creation, SEO driven content management, and working toward marketing strategy’s overall goals. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Connect customer needs to recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- B2B writing experience
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- SEO knowledge
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Familiar with analytics of content performance
- 3-5 years of previous work experience
- A background from Human Resources/Technology will be preferable